By submitting a vacancy to the Website, the Client is authorising Crypto Jobs Daily to post such vacancy and send it as a vacancy alert to candidates ranked by Crypto Jobs Daily in accordance with the Candidate’s search criteria.
The Client is responsible for the content of the vacancy and will indemnify Crypto Jobs Daily against any claim, loss, liability, expense and/or damage (“Losses”) in connection therewith.
The Client shall include in the vacancy description the following information:
- Any qualifications and/or authorisations required by law or any or by any relevant professional body
- If the rate of pay is included, the vacancy description must also include the nature of the work, the location, minimum experience, training and/or qualifications required in order for an applicant to receive such rate of pay; and/or
- Where the Client is an employment agency or employment business (as defined in the Employment Agencies Act 1973), it must state in which capacity it is acting in relation to the vacancy.
The Client shall provide sufficient details about itself and the vacancy to applicants including without limitation the Client’s identity, the nature of its business, the nature of the role, the type of work to be performed, the commencement date, the likely duration, the location, the intervals of payment and benefits, and the notice periods required to be given and received.
Applicants’ responses will be forwarded by Crypto Jobs Daily by email. The Client is responsible for verifying the information contained in applicants’ responses and Crypto Jobs Daily accepts no responsibility for the content of any such application. In particular, but without limitation, the Client is responsible for verifying the applicant’s identity, eligibility to work, experience, training, qualifications and authorisations required by the Client, by law or by any relevant professional body for the vacancy.
All and any subsequent dealings between the Client and any applicant in connection with the applicant’s response to the vacancy posting are the responsibility of the Client, and Crypto Jobs Daily accepts no liability whatsoever therewith. The Client will indemnify Crypto Jobs Daily against any Losses in connection therewith.
The Client will comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation: the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Equality Act 2010. By submitting a vacancy to the Website, the Client thereby confirms that the content of the vacancy complies with the Code of Practice on Employment provided by the Equality and Human Rights Commission, which is currently available at: https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/publication-download/employment-statutory-code-practice. The Client shall indemnify Crypto Jobs Daily against any Losses in connection therewith.
The Client, if an employment agency or an employment business, will comply with the provisions of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Businesses Regulations 2003 (“the Regulations”) and the Employment Agencies Act 1973 in relation to all vacancies posted on Crypto Jobs Daily site, communications with applicants and management of applicants’ details. The Client shall indemnify Crypto Jobs Daily against any Losses in connection therewith.
The Client shall not post any vacancy where:
- there is a risk to the health and safety of any applicant at the location where the work is to be performed unless the Client undertakes to inform the candidates of such risks and the steps taken to prevent or control such risks; or
- the role involves working with vulnerable persons, including without limitation persons under the age of 18 or persons in need of care and attention by reason of old age, infirmity or any other circumstances, unless the Client undertakes, in respect of the candidate to be placed, (i) to obtain copies of any relevant qualifications or authorisations of the candidate; (ii) to obtain two references from persons who are not relatives of the candidate; and (iii) to take all other reasonably practicable steps, including without limitation complying with all relevant laws, codes of practices and guidelines issued by relevant authorities, to confirm that the candidate is not unsuitable for the position concerned
The Client accepts responsibility for any detriment which it may suffer or incur in respect of the engagement of an applicant and shall hold Crypto Jobs Daily harmless against any Losses in connection therewith. The Client shall use all reasonable endeavours to ascertain that it will not be detrimental to the interests of the applicant it intends to engage (if any) to work for the Client in the vacancy posted.
Crypto Jobs Daily reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to remove any vacancy at any time without reason. Examples of vacancies that may be removed include, but are not limited to:
- those that Crypto Jobs Daily considers illegal, inappropriate or fraudulent
- those that directly or indirectly require or ask for application or registration fees
- those that advertise, pyramid, network marketing or get-rich-quick schemes
- those that have been indiscriminately posted or duplicated across multiple sectors
- those that advertise websites, services, businesses, business opportunities and/or contact details
Free vacancy postings offered to clients are at the discretion of Crypto Jobs Daily. Breach by the Client of any of these Terms may result in the Services being withdrawn from the Client. In the event that the Client has any outstanding debt owing to Crypto Jobs Daily, the Services shall be withdrawn.