To comply with current data protection and privacy regulations, we are advising you that your details will be securely stored on the Crypto Jobs Daily website after you register. We may also use our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to process your data and manage our relationship with you.
Crypto Jobs Daily may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- Name and job title;
- Contact information including email address and telephone number;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Any other information that you send to Crypto Jobs Daily;
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, Crypto Jobs Daily may use your personal information to:
- Enabling your access to and use of the website and the website services;
- Generate your Crypto Jobs Daily candidate profile;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Internal record keeping on our CRM;
- Matching you with suitable jobs;
- Contact you with job alerts;
- If you opt-in to being visible in our candidate database, we will make your candidate profile available to search by third party employers. Please see below for more information on this service.
Crypto Jobs Daily and our partners will only use your data only for the purposes mentioned above and retain it only as long as they are required to.