We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your data will be retained for only as long as it is necessary which includes our legal obligations for retaining data. On occasions where there is a requirement to extend the retention of your data, we would be asking for your consent again, if required.
We’ve also implemented the following security measures:
- Password-protected accounts;
- Strict verification of employer accounts;
- Organisational measures, including formal training of staff and confidentiality clauses in employment contracts, to minimise the risk of data breaches internally;
- All candidate profiles have optional visibility, and are set as ‘Private’ by default, until changed by the user;
- Hacking protection and detection system;
- Breach reporting within 72 hours of detection to the appropriate regulatory body.