We are growing quickly and we need an exceptional tech Product Manager to join our team. If you think you are one of the best Product Managers in the world, and can help us create the best DeFi product experiences, we want to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will define a roadmap to make Acala’s DeFi suite the most reliable and easiest way for individuals to access financial services and for developers to build DeFi applications.
- You will be responsible for continuous improvement and development iterations of Acala’s existing products: stablecoin, staking derivatives and DeX.
- You will help design quality and automation procedures, and deliver monitoring and data visibility tools to ensure the highest standard of reliability, stability and accuracy
- You will own product development from conception to launch
- Collaborate cross-functionally with leadership, engineering, design and cross-functional teams to develop and steer product roadmap
- Align teams on a shared vision and steer execution on that vision.
- 5+ years of software product management experience
- Deep understanding and/or a user of DeFi products
- Technical background and ability to evaluate the technological strengths and weakness of third party solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency, decentralized finance, and the Acala mission
- Alignment with our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Collaborative, transparent and empowering work culture.
- Flexible work time
- Meaningful work on creating better technologies for a fairer future
- Opportunity to work in a multinational, high-performance team with diverse backgrounds. Our team not only have the most influential Substrate contributor and course lecturer, but also iTunes awarded app developers, part-time artists, competitive CS players, a snowboard coach, and a marathon runner.
We look forward to meeting you!