Qualifications No qualifications
eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading, and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange, and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than seventeen million registered users who share their investment strategies, and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real-time, and transact whenever they want.
Due to the phenomenal success over the past few years, we’re currently expanding our global workforce. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving, fast-growing, global Fintech and have a direct impact on the success of the UK region.
Working to support the UK region (UK and Ireland), and reporting jointly into the UK Affiliate Manager and UK Retention Team Lead, this is a unique but exciting opportunity to be part of two dynamic, friendly teams within the UK office, providing essential admin support. This role will have a lot of responsibility and involve working with multiple teams around the world, in a fun but challenging work environment.
The role will be based in our London, Canary Wharf office. Currently, there is complete flexibility to work from home, however, once government restrictions are lifted (end of June), the plan is to return to the office in a hybrid manner, yet to be fully defined.
What you’ll be doing:
50% retention team support
- Working with the retention team in ensuring all correspondence with clients are completed within the SLA.
- Dealing with processing of Know-Your-Client and AML documentation requests for retail and corporate clients
- Maintaining electronic filing system for our corporate clients
50% affiliate marketing support
- Ensuring affiliates and partners comply with FCA and CySec regulations
- Investigating and resolving affiliate enquiries
- Processing invoices and payments
- Helping to onboarding new affiliates, ensuring that verification documents are received and processed accordingly
- Any other duties required by the UK Affiliate Manager
- A self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude
- Multitasking is your middle name
- Thrives on taking charge and organizing ‘chaos’
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work pressure in a fast-moving, challenging environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A real team player
- Is willing to go the extra mile
- High motivation to succeed
- Ability to think outside of the box in order to collate the correct information
- Experience working within a regulated industry with an understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements
- A basic understanding of the financial markets
- Experience working in admin/customer service/front office/team assistant role
- Experience working with Salesforce