Qualifications No qualifications
Dapper Labs, the company behind two of the most popular blockchain applications in the world, is looking for a dynamic, ambitious and forward-thinking candidate to join its Executive Team.
This is a high-growth opportunity that involves working as a member of the Office of the CBO, and acting as a partner to the CBO. As Administrative Business Partner, you will play a strategic role in the planning of the CBO’s calendar to ensure the optimal execution of the company’s business strategy, and manage day-to-day correspondences with internal and external stakeholders. Operating in this cardinal position will also involve liaising with the Business Development & Partnerships team in order to support them in decisions pertaining to operations, and developing a 360 perspective on the company structure to increase cross-team collaboration.
This high-level administrative, operations management, and strategic role requires a growth-mindset and an eagerness to immerse yourself in the technology, gaming and blockchain space. You will have both the diligence and dexterity to handle high-level administrative responsibilities, and a deep acumen of business strategy and priorities. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to maneuver and take initiative in a dynamic environment that operates at the cutting-edge of its field.
What You’ll Accomplish Here:
- Own CBO’s calendar and act as first point-of-contact for all correspondences
- Manage relationships and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Define and implement efficiencies into existing administrative operations
- Provide advice and guidance to CBO, playing a strategic role in the management BD & Partnerships
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated experience supporting Executives
- A highly-organized and detail-oriented individual who thrives in environments that call for conceptual and analytical thinking
- Interest in and ability to quickly grasp developments in technology, gaming and blockchain
- Seeks opportunity and takes initiative to grow within the organization as the company develops
- Ability to anticipate the needs of an executive-level position and advise on operational planning
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions in a fast-paced environment and manage time efficiently
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world’s first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.