At Alchemy, our mission is the fundamental developer platform that enables brings the benefits of blockchain to the world. Today, Alchemy provides the leading blockchain development platform and powers millions of users in over 200 countries worldwide. Our mission is to provide developers with the fundamental building blocks they need to create the future of technology.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leading technology pioneers like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT. Backed by Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and founders and executives of globally leading organizations, Alchemy powers billions of dollars of transactions for top companies around the world and has been featured in TechCrunch, Wired, Bloomberg and numerous other media outlets.
We’re growing rapidly and hiring across many roles, so please reach out and say hi if you’re interested in joining our awesome family and mission!
As Alchemy’s first recruiter, you will be in charge of one of the most important things in the company – building out the team! You’ll be responsible for creating and implementing a process for sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing candidates.
It’s important that you’re able to work independently, take initiative, and are capable of building out and running a recruiting process.
- Partner closely with Alchemy’s founders to understand the needs of our team in order to identify the right talent
- Design and execute a recruiting strategy for one of the highest growth companies in San Francisco
- Ability to articulate our business and technology to build relationships with the best engineers and business development talent in the world
- Understand how to source and attract a diverse candidate pool
- Screen for exactly the right candidates through thoughtful, effective questions to pinpoint the precise skills needed to be successful
- Craft a candidate experience and process that results in a successful close of our top candidates
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate results to the team
- Own one of the single most important aspects of our business by growing our team that is consistent with the Alchemy brand
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years experience of full-lifecycle recruiting and building a candidate pipeline for a high-growth startup
- Successful track record of sourcing technical and non-technical roles ranging from entry level to director level
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills
- Translate high-level recruiting goals into implementation; own the execution end to end
- Excitement for learning about our cutting edge technology and the blockchain industry as a whole
- Live in the Bay Area or willing to relocate