We are looking for a solidity-fluent Smart Contract Architect with an obsession for open finance. If you avidly follow the Decentralized Finance space, enjoy debating about scalability and adoption, and next-gen open finance frequently occupies your brain – you will feel right at home with us. Every day, you will collaborate with a world-class team as we work towards bringing a revolutionary technology to new audiences.
- Research and drive high-level decisions about Alkemi’s on-chain architecture, incentive structures, and features.
- Spec, implement, test, and audit protocol upgrades and additions
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy, within a collaboratively minded team
- Be a steward and influencer of our early engineering culture
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology and crypto-economic protocols
- Strong Knowledge and experience with Solidity,
- Experience with architecture in onchain to offchain systems
- Ability to write very high-quality, well-tested code
- Passion for Open Finance/ Defi or Trading
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- The ability to learn and adapt to a rapidly evolving tech stack
- Exhibit our core values: do the right thing, consistently ship, and focus on long-term impact
- Knowledge of market structures and exchange related concepts
- Experience with Node.js, React.js and web3
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
Alkemi is dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its team and workforce, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Alkemi does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Alkemi participated in Techstars’ inaugural blockchain accelerator in NYC in spring 2019 and we’ve made some significant progress on all fronts since then, with our sights set on a main net launch Q1 2020.
- Alkemi provides the non-custodial infrastructure for digital assets to connect with exchanges
- As an onchain solution to settlement, the company is focused on facilitating liquidity from our partners (asset managers & market makers) by deploying a “take” only strategy on our exchange partner’s order books
- Alkemi’s Open Value Manifesto: Unlocking shared Liquidity for the P2P Economy (Medium link here)
- Traction: The Company became a top 5 Decentralized Finance project earlier this year by total assets with $16m Assets Under Protocol (AUP) committed (and we haven’t even launched yet)
- See CoinDesk feature on Alkemi
Notable investors in Alkemi include Outlier Ventures, Techstars and Ripple Labs, among others.Apply now