AlphaPoint is a financial technology company helping make illiquid assets liquid. It enables customers to launch new products and services by providing institutions enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to digitize assets, launch markets, and reduce operational costs.
The company has customers across 5 continents with offices in New York, Charlotte, and India.
AlphaPoint, a leading blockchain solutions and cryptocurrency trading platform provider is actively seeking an Associate Financial Analyst who will be a key partner in providing excellent financial data and insights.
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations, you will be able to gain hands on experience in managing the day to day finances and bookkeeping of a fast paced, high growth organisation.
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position and we will consider recent College graduates.
- Analysing data across multiple systems and data points to identify important trends and variances
- Reconcile expense transactions and provide timely and accurate reporting
- Assist in planning, budgeting, and company goal creation
- Provide timely and accurate updates of accounts receivable and payable activity
- Handle monthly revenue recognition and book closing activities
- Maintains an accurate and up to date general ledger and financial statements
- Develop enhanced accounting applications and coordinate information requirements
- Administer financial systems across the organisation
- Complete ad-hoc operational tasks as necessary
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
- A curious mind that is eager to question and learn
- Highly organized with an acute attention to detail
- Previous finance or accounting experience preferred
- Experience working with Quickbooks Online and Salesforce preferred