What you’ll do…
- Reports to Digital Director
- CTO in a start-in in our company responsible for Ecosystem architecture and orchestration
- Responsible for the management of small distributed teams/tribes inside/outside own organization
- Responsible to hire in needed competence/resources
- Design and implementation of a continuous build-test-deployment (CI/CD) system with multiple component pipelines to support weekly releases and out-of-cycle releases based on business needs
- Enablement of Container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker-registries and Kubernetes.
- Orchestration of (technical) partnerships within the Ecosystem
Experience we appreciate, but not required, just understanding how it works can also be good…
- Good Knowledge in Shell, Python, Perl & Expect scripting
- Linux/Unix administration and Software Configuration & Build/Release Management
- Lead transition from manual configuration and deployment to ‘infrastructure as code’ using Chef, including design and implementation of cookbooks and tooling
- Built and managed a large deployment of RedHat Linux instances systems with Chef Automation and
- Implemented automated local user provisioning VMs created in Openstack and AWS cloud through Chef Recipes
- Experienced Cloud and DevOps engineer in Automating, Configuring and deploying instances on AWS, AZURE Cloud environments and Data centers
- Involved working with a PaaS solution such as RedHat Openshift
- Supported AWS cloud instances running Ubuntu, Redhat and windows environments.
- Design of Cloud architectures for customers looking to migrate or develop new PaaS, IaaS, or hybrid solutions utilizing Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working knowledge on Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS Services, Azure SQL, Azure storage and Azure Services.
- Provisioned RedHat Enterprise Linux Server using PXE Boot according to requirements
- Design roles and groups using Azure Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Migrated SQL Server 2008 database to Windows Azure SQL Database
- Configuring and Managing in Hadoop Clusters for Spark streaming jobs using Microsoft Azure and along with SQL.
- Worked on Amazon AWS EC2 cloud services for installing, configuring and troubleshooting on various Amazon images like Amazon Linux AMI, Redhat 4.x, 5. x.6.x,7.x, Ubuntu 12.x, 13.x, 14.x, 15.x. Created and managed multiple Instances of Apache Tomcat and deployed several test applications in those instances in QA environment
- Created an automated system to create VM’s, storage accounts, Network Interfaces, etc. in Azure
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker, on GCP (Google Cloud Platform). Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Involved in development of the test environment on Docker containers and configuring the Docker containers using Kubernetes
- Developed microservice on boarding tools leveraging Python and Jenkins allowing for easy creation and maintenance of build jobs and Kubernetes deploy and services
- Refactoring of monolithic applications to Microservices and Component based architectures
- Worked on deployment automation of all the micro services to pull images from the private docker registry and deploy to docker swarm cluster using Ansible
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker, on GCP
- ·Worked with OpenShift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization and maintained Docker Images and containers
- Implemented and managed Dynatrace on business social critical desktop and mobile applications
- Team oriented, customer focused, and business driven
- Lives close to Oslo
- Permanent position