What will you do?
The Cloud Solutions Architect (DevOps Engineer) will become a part of the global SWAT team delivering cloud-native platforms of the next generation to Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers.
You will be responsible for various aspects of deploying, integrating, optimizing, automating, and adopting modern application platforms. In doing so, you will help enterprises make a radical shift in the way they develop and deliver software. You will be working side-by-side with some of the most experienced engineers in the cloud native space, and for some of the most sophisticated companies.
What are we looking for?
- +5 years of experience in a technical and client-facing role
- Hands-on experience with any of the following IaaS platforms: AWS, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Platform
- Hands-on experience with any of the following platforms: Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift
- Understanding of Docker and its ecosystem
- Profound knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Strong communication skills
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle in the cloud
- Knowledge of the key concepts of cloud-native architectures
- Must be open to traveling around the U.S. (50%)
- Software development background (any scripting language)
- Understanding of high availability, scalability, resilience, app performance, and security in the cloud.
- All relevant certifications and training are fully covered by the company
- 401k Altoros Retirement Plan
- Health coverage for you and your dependent family members
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly close-knit team of top-notch solution architects and engineers
- International exposure, and the possibility to travel to exciting destinations