How you will make an impact
As a DevOps Database Engineer at Altoros you will be a trusted advisor leading modernization of internal data services. Your will architect and automate the right types of services for consumption by the modernized applications.
What you need to succeed
- Knowledge of AWS; experience working with AWS databases (including Amazon Aurora, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Elasticache):
- Experience with database deployment, running in a production environment, troubleshooting a live production environment
- Experience with DevOps tools (including Terraform) and processes; infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of DBaaS and database services;
- Knowledge of microservices’ architectures
- Solving problems at scale mindset
- Please note that we are ideally looking for candidates based in a Pacific time zone.
Benefits and perks of working with us
- All relevant certifications and training are fully covered by us
- Competitive salary
- 401k contribution
- Health insurance for you and your dependent family members
- Paid vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly close-knit team
We come from different backgrounds but loving what we do is what makes us unique and brings us together. We thrive by building meaningful relationships with respect, equality, and integrity.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. Based on this premise, all applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.