About the project
Our Partner it’s an U.S. technology company that delivers ecommerce management to a wide variety of stores, including many celebrities brands.
Altoros is responsible for the development, setup, maintenance, and optimization of the ecommerce.
Location: CABA, Santa Fe Capital or Fully Remote
Requirements – What you need to know?
- English: Advanced
Nice to have:
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience working on e-commerce
- Experience with Ajax
- Experience with Rest API
What will you do?
- Contributing to the entire app lifecycle
- Participating in the design and plan of the projects
- Estimating task and workflow
- Working with frontend frameworks
- Designing APIs interfaces
- Executing different types of tests
Who you are?
- You have an interest in building successful products and systems.
- You’re comfortable in dealing with a lot of components.
- You’re detail-oriented.
- You love learning new technologies and systems.
What we Offer:
- Salary adjusted due to USD average rate.
- 3 weeks of vacation.
- 3 days of home office or remote work
- Flexible hours.
- Bonus for acquiring office supplies for your home so you can work as comfortably as in the office.
- Career Path
- Tech Talks
- Organizational Events