Altoros, an established provider of software development services and a Hi-Tech Park resident, is looking for Project Manager who will manage our internal projects.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility with support if the technical team
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Implement and promote agile methodologies in the projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure adherence to quality and technical standards
- Oversees and manage talent in the projects (Performance, Career Path and Staffing)
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage team leaves/vacations requests helping the team to assess the delivery & financial implications and plan accordingly to avoid/mitigate impacts.
- Become an active collaborator with potential clients meetings and proposals.
- Experience working as a Project Manager in IT for at least 3 years
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Significant experience working with distributed teams
- Good understanding of technical language, tools and development process
- Agile Methodologies experience
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible working schedule
- External education, partly/fully paid relevant certifications
- Health insurance
- Corporate e-library (Mann, Ivanov and Ferber Publisher)
- Paid sick leave and five sick days
- Transparent employment and payment schemas
- Loyalty program (goods and services at a discount for Altoros employees).