You will orchestrate the further development and implementation of the company’s growth model. In partnership with the CEO, you will leverage your knowledge of and previous experience in technology, human capital, and/or new venture development in support of key enterprise priorities.
You are a highly skilled generalist with a passion for people, process, strategy, and results. You possess the drive and flexibility to be an early-stage team member with sincere dedication to our mission of diversity and inclusion.
Chief Operating Officer Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary development and communications liaison between the CEO and investors
- Partner with the CEO on both creative and operational initiatives to ensure a highly functioning organization
- Execute upon initiatives and communications specific to the development and engagement of the company’s investors and Advisory Board
- Create and implement an organizational chart and hiring roadmap for the company
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of company and management of staff with guidance from and direct report to CEO
- Operate at a tactical, strategic and operational level, handling the coordination of projects that do not neatly fit within the organizational chart or that fall between leadership areas of responsibility
- Partner with CEO in the planning of and execution and partnerships.
- Work closely with Amalgam’s Chief of Staff on International growth and partnership ventures.
- Lead business development activities related to client acquisition and corporate partnerships
Chief Operating Officer Role Requirements:
- 3+ years of professional management and operations experience in technology, human capital, and/or new venture development
- Knowledge of technology and finance related to organizational operations and growth modeling
- Exceptional organizational skills and high emotional intelligence; demonstrated ability to lead teams and bring people together to achieve common objectives
- Experience in human capital and/or diversity and inclusion
- Early-stage business development experience with demonstrated success in driving urgent, complex projects with the ability to pivot or change course based on current landscape
- Dedication and extreme commitment to social impact initiatives
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, highly-impactful social capacity and demonstrated relationship management skills
Please note that all of our staff members go through a 30-day probationary period prior to receiving their first direct deposit and a 90-day probationary period prior to becoming eligible for healthcare benefits through Amalgam.