We’re currently looking for a Community Outreach Associate Intern to help elevate the Amalgam brand through building relationships and communicating with potential customers, investors and more using popular social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Telegram.
Our Community Outreach Intern/Associate (COA) will work with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and Social Media Intern Associate (SMA) to improve marketing efforts, increase traffic and lead to eventual client/customer adoption through content and professional engagement strategies like riveting newsletters, email campaigns and virtual fireside chats.
Community Outreach Responsibilities:
• Design a bi-weekly outreach plan
• Research social media trends and find creative ways to tie in our messaging with what’s trending
• Churn high-quality content on a daily basis
• Engage with similar accounts
• Take ownership of increasing followers and engagement with followers
• Outreach with micro-influencers in the field for collaboration on content and engagement strategies
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to directly impact the development of a blockchain startup.
• Be part of a fast-paced team working in a strong data-driven culture
• Report directly to the CEO and CMOSteep learning opportunity and ability to grow with the company and secure full-time employment, salary and an equity stake.
Core Skill Requirements:
- Strategy planning: Need to understand the big picture. How search, content and social media all work together. Need to outline goals, define the target audience and know what platforms will help to scale the efforts.
- Tactics and execution: Tactical execution is paramount to the success of any Community Outreach professional’s day to day job. You need to have attention to detail or to understand how to communicate complex ideas to the “average Joe” to maintain day to day accurate execution of the required tactics.