The Amun group of companies is the parent to both the 21Shares and Amun Tokens brands. 21Shares makes investing in digital assets as easy as buying shares using your conventional broker or bank. Investors can purchase our crypto Exchange Traded Products easily, safely, and with complete security.
Our ETPs are fully regulated and trade on the SIX Swiss Exchange and BX Swiss in Switzerland and the XETRA and Boerse Stuttgart in Germany. Amun Tokens aims to make purchasing digital asset tokens accessible, safe, and efficient offering a wide variety of ERC-20 tokens.
Founded in 2018, the Amun group of companies is led by a team of talented entrepreneurs and experienced professionals from the asset management and banking industry. Our team is split between our offices in New York and Zurich, and a globally distributed remote workforce.
You will be the second full-time finance hire in the company, reporting into our VP Finance and frequently working with the senior management team. Responsibilities will include:
• Taking over accounts payable and receivable workflows
• Managing books and records accounting alongside external advisors
• Handling requests and responses in the annual audit process
• Financial performance analysis
• Updates and maintenance of the group financial forecast
• Ad hoc data analysis and support for operations teams
• 1-3 years of experience in a corporate accounting role
• Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills
Additional skills beneficial to the role:
• Knowledge of and or experience working in the crypto currencies market
• Experience in finance functions for funds or financial products
Remote role. Industry competitive salary and equity upside.