This is an opportunity for a mid level QA developer to ramp up QA within an established development team, initially on an enterprise project with a Fortune Global 10 company.
You’ll have a lot of decision making power, autonomy and trust. We make decisions democratically and give team members the time, resource and authority to work on what they think is most important.
The right candidate will be passionate about QA and improving application stability, working with both developers and the users to build and maintain existing tests. You can demonstrate the ability to quickly absorb and make use of new information. You’re able to research best practices and make use of them.
- QA Engineering Experience (software testing experience). You have at least two years experience writing automated tests for web and/or non-web based applications
- Demonstrated experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Cypress, Puppeteer and TypeScript
- Experience of working in enterprise environment
Nice to have:
- Experience of trading application
- Experience testing REST APIs and/or websocket API’s
- Experience of behaviour-driven development practice
- Knowledge of other testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Nightwatch, Mocha)
- 22 days holiday
- 1000 Euro training budget and up to 5 training days / year
- Healthcare Insurance
- Meal Cards
- Team meeting lunch