Our communications have shifted from inspirational to product-focused, from what we wanted to build to the core value of what we’ve built. Our protocols secure more than $300M on Ethereum’s blockchain and power more than 1500 on-chain organizations. Aragon is more than what we’ve built: Decentraland, Curve, and all the other projects powered by Aragon and thousands of community members shilling, hacking, and building in the ecosystem.
Our mission now is empowering our community stakeholders and the narratives created by ANT holders, DAO and Aragon Court users, creators, and developers. It’s not only about infrastructure to build decentralized technology but building a headless brand.
We’re looking to hire a Marketing Communications Manager to work cross-functionally with the team and community stakeholders. You’ll report to Luis, and work alongside with Jack —marketing, Adri —design, Burrrata —community, John —governance, and the rest of the team. We value generalists who are deep in a particular area. We highly value strategic thinkers that are execution-focused. We’re looking for someone who speaks the language of the community (memes and good vibes) and able to turn complex technical ideas simple.
What You’ll Do
- Lots of writing. Understand the business and product strategies to develop a content strategy from narrative to the content calendar, from social media and website copies to blog posts and case studies. Work with the team and the community to generate, edit, publish and share engaging content continuously.
- Cross-channel marketing strategy. Deeply understand how to scope and execute communication strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects and work with our engineering, design, and product teams for insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.).
- Run data-driven testing to determine the potential success of new channels. You will provide insights and optimizations for existing and new channels – always linking initiatives back to growth.
- Work with the design team to always be looking out for ways to improve user experience from end to end.
- Projects where you’ll do this: Aragon Network, Aragon Court, DAOs powered by Aragon, and product research experiments.
- Existing channels and platforms: Aragon Project and Aragon One websites inclusing the wiki, Aragon Project and Aragon One Team Twitter and Youtube accounts, and blogs; our community Discord server, the Aragon Forum, and the Aragon subreddit.
What We’re Looking For
- You’ve lead marketing and communications strategies with a heavy focus on narratives, community and content in a growth stage project.
- A storyteller and an excellent writer. From announcement tweets and inspirational content to reviewing blog posts written by the engineering team. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt to how you communicate to best reach and engage DAO creators, developers, and users. You hate typos, double spaces, and inconsistencies. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data-oriented. You optimize for performance. You can set up the infrastructure to collect data and insights and generate balanced and thoughtful strategies for how to take our products to market.
- A strategic doer. You are comfortable designing and leading 360° campaigns yet you are hands-on and low enough to the ground to have an immediate impact. You can adapt quickly and execute fast.
- Passionate about blockchain technology. You understand and can explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Self-manager. You are detail-oriented, an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude, and a love for time self-management.
- Design skills and basic knowledge of design concepts, image formats, Figma, and Webflow.
- Experience contributing to or managing open source projects.
- Understanding of Ethereum, and the blockchain space.
How to apply
- Fill this form with your Linkedin and/or CV, links to relevant content, and any information you consider important.