We are looking for a Tech Lead to help us build web platform and developer tools to facilitate the adoption of Band Protocol. You will be leading the development of web products with a team of 3-4 mid and junior level engineers and QA. This position requires that you wear multiple hats – including hands-on coding, mentoring developers, influencing our product vision, and designing our system architecture.
Best candidates excel in both frontend and backend developments, and possess deep understanding of web architectures. This is a unique opportunity to build and deliver products at the forefront of blockchain technology.
- Drive the development specification for both frontend and backend.
- Lead daily scrum meetings and responsible for on-time delivery of the products.
- Review code extensively and keep the engineers accountable for the quality, accuracy, and maintainability of the code.
- Advocate, educate and enforce on the use of engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, etc.).
- Communicates clearly in a timely manner in both verbal and written communication with other Software Engineers, Leaders, and Executives.
- Be a steward and influencer of our engineering-focused culture.
- 4+ years in web development
- Strong understanding of SQL and relational databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent time management.
- Competitive salary
- Office at the heart of beautiful city of Bangkok
- Convenient transportation via BTS Phrom Phong
- Health Insurance
- Free dinners and snacks
- Monthly fun activities and annual company retreats
- Opportunity to earn bonus in Band tokens