Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an experienced contact center QA expert to lead our QA teams across different countries. This role will help us establish a systematic QA framework and direct our QA initiatives designed to ensure a high-quality and consistent customer experience.
*** Please note this is a remote position and no visa or relocation support will be provided.***
- Develop and standardize internal QA monitoring system for our customer support team
- Implement clear overall quality strategy with scalable process / tools/ systems that efficiently monitor the accuracy of business decision
- Assess quality issues, conduct root cause analysis, recommend insights, develop improvement plans, and collaborates with operations team to improve quality performance
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve QA work and coordinates with different functions – operations, training, workforce management
- Bring insights and innovation ideas from QA perspective and help our operations team standardize work process and procedure
- Bachelor’s degree or above, at least 5 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance expert in contact center environment
- Relevant experience: familiar with Call Centre Operations; prior experience with email and chat channel is a must; able to conduct recording, quality check and shift arrangement etc.
- Continuous improvement: prior knowledge in setting goals for continuous improvement of service quality standards and the level of client satisfaction; able to conduct root cause analysis;
- Team Management: have a strong leadership and mentoring skills, practical methodologies in managing team remotely
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to a fast-paced environment, show strong sense of responsibility and a passion for customer service management, work proactively with service mindset, strong problem solving and delivery skills
- Excellent English communication skill, additional knowledge in any Asian language would be a plus
- Previous experience from well-known BPO companies and experience in e-commerce industry is highly preferred
- Familiar with WORD/EXCEL/PPT/VISIO applications, and excellent in data analysis and reporting
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire