Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’.
As a regulated Swiss financial intermediary and undergoing licensing as a Swiss and Liechtenstein bank, Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients. Bitcoin Suisse has built a team of 170 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
As Corporate Development Manager, you will help to shape the future of a leading crypto company in a highly dynamic environment. Corporate Development covers mainly the following three areas: Strategic Analysis & Projects, Partnerships, and Investor Relations.
What will you be working with?
- Actively identify and evaluate potential corporate development opportunities to accelerate Bitcoin Suisse’s growth
- Support strategic projects such as e.g., the STO of Bitcoin Suisse
- Manage and drive special projects and initiatives with high impact for Bitcoin Suisse
- Deliver strategic data analysis, insights and presentations about the industry, competition, market segments, business models, business cases as well as products and services
- Close collaboration with IT, Product Development, Finance and other departments
- Coordination with external stakeholders in strategic analysis & projects
- Realize partnerships across Bitcoin Suisse’s offering (collaborations, JVs, investments, acquisitions)
- Prepare documentation, communication and analysis for shareholders and other relevant stakeholders
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Working experience in financial industry is a must and minimum 3-5 years’ experience in corporate development, investment banking, venture capital, private equity, or top-tier strategy consulting
- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, mathematics, physics, or finance
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills and ability to find out-of-the-box solutions
- Passion for cryptocurrencies and blockchains as well as knowledge of financial regulations is a plus
- Experience and ability of dealing with multiple challenging projects and assignments in parallel with highest attention to details
- Proactive, self-motivated, and well-organized personality with positive and entrepreneurial can-do attitude, and highest integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German including ability to clearly articulate complex issues
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid Swiss working permit.