Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’.
As a regulated Swiss financial intermediary and undergoing licensing as a Swiss and Liechtenstein bank, Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients. Bitcoin Suisse has built a team of 170 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
How we work
As a technological leader in the fast-paced crypto space, we are required to react quickly to the changing market demands. This is why we believe in agile working methodologies. By continuously delivering small increments, we learn through the feedback we receive to optimize our products until they excel. While we are dynamic in spirit, we believe in our employees taking initiative to empowering themselves where they can drive impact rather than hierarchically assigned ownership.
- Administration of client accounts in our crypto custody system
- Supporting Account Managers, Traders and IT Developers with custody related requests
- Ensuring proper documentation of processes for compliance and audits
- Reporting tasks for Management, Audits and Finance Department, etc.
- Supporting the implementation of new features and improvements with requirements and testing
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- University Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent education
- First experience in the area of custody in a Swiss banking environment
- Independent organizer, you can manage your own priorities and keep the overview
- Dedicated and responsible personality with the ability to stay calm in hectic situations
- Professional usage of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook is a given
- Fluency in English and German is needed
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.