Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’.
As a regulated Swiss financial intermediary and undergoing licensing as a Swiss and Liechtenstein bank, Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients. Bitcoin Suisse has built a team of 160 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
What will you be working with?
- Long-term relationship with Danish key clients
- Responsible of handling and on boarding of new Danish clients
- Setting up and participating in client meetings
- Answering brokerage client inquiries
- Handling, registration and booking of brokerage trades
- Brokerage account settlements
- Onboarding / supporting / settlement of Payment Gateway clients
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Bachelor’s degree or similar education and minimum 3 years proved experience as Relationship Manager in the financial sector in Switzerland
- Good understanding of Compliance functions and Swiss AML regulations is a must
- Very good communication skills and experience in direct client contact
- Dedicated and responsible personality with strong team-player attitude
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative
- Ability to stay calm in hectic situations and flexible to work weekend and evening shifts
- Professional fluency in Danish and English is a must; German is a plus
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid Swiss working permit.