Bitfinex launched its built-in news aggregator and social platform – Bitfinex Pulse. It was created to provide crypto traders with a valuable and safe environment to share and grow, which will eventually encourage a stronger crypto community. With the traders’ interests in mind, Bitfinex Pulse is a social network tailored to meet the needs of crypto traders, equipped with various features and functionalities that will benefit them, and providing Bitfinex’s growing customer base with the opportunity to leverage the exchange’s community to get a trading edge.
Reporting to the COO, the Growth Manager will lead the strategic development of Bitfinex Pulse userbase growth and engagement, conceiving, managing, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns to drive overall user growth in line with our brand strategy and product goals.
You will drive product adoption, increasing user engagement and loyalty, while retaining existing users. You’ll partner with the product and development team to propose new features emerging from user feedback and demand, articulating their value proposition.
This role will also help to convert well-known content creators from the Crypto Sector to use Pulse regularly as another channel for their content.
- Relevant experience in growth and analysis roles for digital products, working alongside product, engineering, and marketing teams, developing strategic acquisition and retention plans to drive growth and maximizing immediate and long-term social engagement and retention of users in Europe, Asia, and South America.
- Good knowledge of online and offline Crypto content channels
- Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, partnerships, and features
- Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making
- Ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach to new users and engage the existent ones
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow
- Elevated aesthetic and quality standards in line with our brand vision
- Minimum awareness of current mobile & web technologies, trends, products, tools, and design standards for Social media platforms
- Experience in project management (Asana preferred)
- User experience and product enhancement experience
- Ability to build long term product and customer engagement strategies
- A creative thinker, able to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions.