BitGo is the market leader in institutional-grade cryptocurrency investment services providing security, compliance, and custodial solutions for blockchain-based currencies.
BitGo is the world’s largest processor of on-chain bitcoin transactions, processing 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and $15 billion per month across all cryptocurrencies.
The company has over $2 billion in assets in wallet, and a customer base that includes the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and spans more than 50 countries. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets.
BitGo is backed by Craft Ventures, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
Client Service Manager
We are looking for an experienced Client Service Manager to join our BitGo Prime financial services team in Palo Alto, CA or New York City.
- Provide support for clients from contract signing to settlement
- Strong client service orientation
- Organize and manage KYC and AML procedures
- Act as the voice of the client to escalate communication to internal teams
- Coordinate operational procedures
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Analyze blockchain market data, including blockchain fees and transfer confirm status
- Update and manage daily reporting for clients and internal use
- Manage month end invoicing
Skills & Experience:
BitGo is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making BitGo successful.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-moving, dynamic start-up environment
- 2+ years prior experience in account management, relationship management or middle office/back office operations
- Collaborate comfortably with remotely located colleagues and counterparties
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to react quickly to meet intraday deadlines
- Comfortable working with Excel/Word/PowerPoint and/or Google Sheets/Docs/Slides
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology
- Genuine interest in financial services and cryptocurrency
- Team player
- Traditional finance experience is a plus
- Experience working with Unix or Linux is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, or equivalent experience
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, Paid vacation
- Free commuter/parking pass; 5 min from Caltrain
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location.
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.