BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 250 coins and tokens.
BitGo’s customer base includes the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
The Custody Platform team is looking for a Data Engineer to work on new and existing projects. BitGo processes a significant amount of cryptocurrency transactions so our applications need to be fast, accurate, scalable and secure. Our integrated platforms interact with a number of exchanges, agencies, and governments around the world, and we use the best technology the industry offers to build them.
- Develop tools endpoints to assist the customer success team with managing customers and identifying common customer support trends
- Create and manage both standardized and custom reports via company CRM and BI tools
- Construct and maintain CRM workflows and validation rules to ensure data integrity
- Provide reliable metrics and reports concerning customer billing and ensure our customers are properly billed on a regular basis
- Troubleshoot data issues quickly and communicate the resolutions in clear user-friendly language
- Investigate and resolve data quality, data loading failures and develop data cleansing routines
- Participate in regular revenue cycle projects such as audits analysis and compliance initiatives
- Administer tools APIs to extract and parse data from SQL and NoSQL data stores for the purpose of both external and internal reporting
- Minimum 5 years of related experience building and managing ETL processes
- Expert in scripting, regular expressions and task automation
- Advanced experience with scriptwriting, database architecture and platform/system administration process knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of database solution languages
- Experience in creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architectures, emphasizing performance, resiliency, and high-volume processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of/or experience with blockchain technology
- Knowledge of/or experience with fintech
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau or similar
- Past experience with accounting tools
- Experience with writing analytics tools to provide actionable insights into operational efficiency, financial reports, and other key business performance metrics (KPIs)
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, spouse/partner and children (medical, vision, dental, life, FSA, HSA)
- 401k company match up to 5%
- Paid parental leave
- Catered custom lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee at the office
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Paid vacation time
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.