Bitrefill is on a mission to enable people to live their entire life on crypto, without needing banks or exchange accounts. Every day, thousands of people all over the world use our services to pay their bills, send gifts to family members, or to cash out with digital currency they have earned.
We’ve come a long way already, on very small resources, but now we are positioned to take our product and organisation to the next level.
We built a solid reputation within our niche and intend to leverage it to grow from our initial traction into world domination, standing at the center of a flourishing circular crypto economy that we are set on building.
As Product Manager, you will be the driving force behind Bitrefill’s product development. Using a user-centric approach, data, research, and well-honed judgment to build the products that will be the company’s growth. You will be working daily with engineers, designers and you’ll be part of the management team, reporting directly to CEO.
- Responsibility for the UX, functionality and speed of our app and commercial platform
- Specifying products and features
- Iterating together with designers and developers to ensure high quality of delivery
- Always making sure the team builds the right things, by understanding priorities and solving dependencies with other teams
- Managing and prioritising the product and feature backlog
- Code review and product review
- Working closely with our Communications team
- Working with the rest of management to set up the vision and the strategy of our products
- Be hungry to learn, fast to execute, do a lot with little, and care strongly about your product and users
- Be a team player and a good friend who will contribute to our unpretentious culture
- Eager to roll up your sleeves when needed and do what is needed to drive the company forwards.
Skills and experience
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of general design or programming experience and 2+ years of experience as a product manager or from another management role
- You are equally passionate about the promise of crypto as you are about great products, new technologies, efficient teamwork and making an impact on the world
- You have an eye for aesthetics to the point where you passionately explain why that button is 2 pixels off and need to be changed to a different shade of blue.
- You are skilled in understanding technical challenges, you are comfortable in facilitating technical discussions and decisions
- You are a natural problem solver and analyst, who can identify risk and suggest strategies for alleviating it
- You have a technical background and are familiar with common web development technologies
- At least basic programming skills in Node / React stack
- Experienced in building mobile-focused responsive applications
- A strong digital portfolio which demonstrates the above
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent skills in English, in speaking as well as writing.
- Availability to work on CET time zone, ideally to work out of our HQ in Stockholm
- Bitcoin experience is not a hard requirement – but you need to share in the values of the movement and at least have experience of being a user of several crypto services.
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency
- Office located centrally in Stockholm and the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world for periods of the year
- Team retreat and get together twice each year, at a warm location during winter (Thailand, Vietnam, Spain) and in Stockholm during the summer/fall. This year during COVID-19 we did our summer team get together in VR and all team members got an Oculus Quest’s
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
Want to join our team of 27 ambitious Bitrefill individuals? Apply now!