Bitrefill is currently the worlds largest crypto-only e-commerce site on a global scale. Every day, hundreds of people all over the world use our services to pay their bills, send gifts to family members, or to cash out with digital currency they have earned.
Our mission is to allow people to live on cryptocurrency as easily as possible, with no bank or exchange account required. We built a solid reputation within our niche and intend to leverage it to grow from more than 20.000 monthly customers into the next Bitcoin business everyone is talking about.
As our Jr HR & Recruitment Coordinator, you will be the driving force behind Bitrefill’s employer brand and hiring success, be the internal event ninja and you will function as office manager for our virtual as well as our Stockholm office. You will be reporting directly to the COO.
- You will find and execute ways to strengthen our employer brand awareness, work actively and creatively with sourcing to find, excite, engage passive candidates through different sources/ employee referrals and you will build strong relationships with networks and universities
- Daily screening of incoming applicant CV´s, and perform screening calls with candidates, and ensure a swift and efficient recruitment process and a great candidate experience by coordinating team and manager interviews
- Organise internal Bitrefill events such as our bi-weekly TGIFs, quarterly VR team conferences, yearly team retreat and conference, internal training sessions and more
- Manage the virtual and physical Bitrefill offices
- Own and execute on specific HR & Recruitment projects as needed
Your Experience & skills
- BSc/BAc in Business Administration, HR, Organisation and leadership or similar
- A track record of great results, having delivered on projects independently and successfully
- Ability to handle ambiguity and know how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A dedication to being creative and process-driven at the same time, constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Have a genuine interest in people and being a team player
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fluent in English, in speaking as well as writing
- Student organisation work or other extra curriculum activity that involved organising activities or events is a big plus
- Bitcoin experience is not a hard requirement, but you need to share in the values of the movement and it is great if you at least have some experience as a user of some crypto wallets and exchanges
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency
- Office located centrally in Stockholm with the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world for a few months a year
- Team conference and retreat twice each year (Previous locations; Thailand, Vietnam, Spain, Sweden, VR)
- Competitive salary and compensation
Want to join our team of 30 ambitious Bitrefill individuals?
- This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
- We are only looking for individuals who are interested in joining our team full-time.