Team & Role Description:
Customer Support is very important at Bitso and all our clients rely on it. We want our platform to be a place where our users feel supported in terms of time, quality, and experience. We are searching for someone to help us in our Customer Support area, they will be giving support mainly via live chat and a ticketing system that will include customer queries, complaints and account verifications.
- Receive and respond to all incoming requests through support channels.
- Provide the first response to all requests within the service level agreement (SLA) response times.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an effective and empathetic manner.
- Compile the necessary requirements of the user according to the client’s request.
- Scale the client’s requests to the operations team with the necessary requirements.
- Document and alert team of sudden problems (based on user reports) in the internal messaging software.
- Work with customer advocacy to operationalize and standardize new and existing policies, processes and procedures.
- Be flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
- Set a high bar for support analysts within the organization by setting an example through performance and work ethic.
- Positive attitude when tackling different volumes of workload and highly available (Need to work one day during weekends)
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- 6 mos to 1+ years’ experience as Customer Support Agent.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Passion & love for the customer service industry.
- Willing to adapt to different working schedules, flexibility, an ability to work under pressure and handle varying workloads
- Strong communication skills and exceed customer expectations.
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, social and/or chat.
- We value honesty, integrity, proactive and meticulous people. With a great sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.
- Communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments.
- Position based in Mexico City or willing to relocate.
*These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.*
Additionally, it would be nice if you:
- Are passionate about cryptocurrencies and fintech.
- Are motivated by Bitso’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our highly growing customer base over Latin America.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space in Latin America
- Salary: We pay competitively to attract top talent in the market.
- Work Status: Regardless of your citizenship, we will sponsor you to legally work in Mexico.
- Health Insurance: We offer one of the best medical plans
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with an attractive bonus plan.
- Unlimited Free Days: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office
*As you move on to the final stage of our talent attraction journey, we will ask you to please complete our background check process.