Team & Role Description
The Payments team drives the vision of payments at Bitso. We work closely with product and engineering teams to build strategic and operational infrastructure required to support Bitso at scale across numerous geographies and products. As part of the Payments team you will help us scale our operations to support our accelerated growth. We are looking for a Payments Operations Associate who can jump in and make an impact quickly.
- Actively look for fast and effective solutions for operational cases on a day-to-day basis.
- Actively search for new payment features which could improve our processes and increase engagement on our products.
- Work with our engineering teams to prioritize and solve operational issues.
- Support data analysis of strategic initiatives related to our payments products and operations.
- Develop strategies to test and deploy new payments features.
- Have complete knowledge of the operational workflows internal and externally.
- Collaborate along with other areas such as Customer support, Product in the initiatives to automate manual processes.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
- Experience in Operations
- Self-starter, drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high-impact work
- Strong communication skills to effectively synthesize, visualize and communicate your ideas to others in both Spanish and English
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Additionally, it would be nice if you:
- Passion for bringing cryptocurrencies to hundreds of millions of individuals.
- Understanding of the finance/payments sector in LatAm.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space in Latin America
- Salary: We pay competitively to attract top talent in the market.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, this role is remote.
- Work Status: Regardless of your citizenship, we will sponsor you to legally work in Mexico if you are looking for it.
- Health Insurance: We offer one of the best medical plans
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with an attractive bonus plan.
- Unlimited Free Days: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office
*As you move on to the final stage of our talent attraction journey, we will ask you to please complete our background check process.