A Talent Assistant works closely with job candidates, internal recruiters, agencies and other human resources professionals in support of a business’ hiring needs. You’ll be responsible for manage the flow of candidates thorough the recruitment process, from scheduling interviews to bringing new employees on board.
- 1 year of experience as Recruiting Coordinator or similar HR role.
- Passion about HR methods
- Ability to scan large volumes of resumes.
- Experience in Employer Branding methods
- Good understanding and experience with HR tools such as ATS and HRIS
- Good time-management skills
- Schedule and manage interviews for qualified candidates.
- Organize candidate’s data (e.g. resumes, assignments and contact details) in internal databases.
- Administer skills testing and assessments during the interview process
- Assist in setting up orientation to candidates through the recruitment process
- Assist in setting up new hires for new hire orientation
- Conducting compensation and benefits analyses for various roles.
- Update Applicant Tracking System and databases, reqs are closed out timely
- Improvement of our candidate experience
- Preparing job offer letters.
- Perform background and reference checks
- Organize our employee referral process, including asking for referrals and managing bonus requests
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing necessary paperwork and scheduling training)
- Attend events to represent to represent Bitso, including: scheduling, preparation, and on-site support
- Engage with our People Ops Team to confirm start dates, maintain accurate and timely documentation on all coordinator activities
- Communicate regularly to hiring teams and recruiters around the interview process and updates.
- Provide traveling and migration assistance
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Achieve and adherence to the guarantees and policies established with the hiring manager
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial inclusion across Latin America
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space in Latin America
- Salary: We pay competitively to attract top talent in the market.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, this role is remote.
- Work Status: Regardless of your citizenship, we will sponsor you to legally work in Mexico if you are looking for it.
- Health Insurance: We offer one of the best medical plans
- Performance Bonus: Your hard work will be rewarded with an attractive bonus plan.
- Unlimited Free Days: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office
*As you move on to the final stage of our talent attraction journey, we will ask you to please complete our background check process.
*This role is expected to work remotely.
Potential “to succeed in this role you’ll need”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language proficiency.