Bittrex, the premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, is hiring developers. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, the mission of Bittrex is to catalyze advancement of the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology.
Due to the overwhelming success of the company, we’re looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
The development team is small. We are passionate about uptime, code correctness, and quality and we are hiring additional engineers that share our values to help build the next generation of solutions and trading tools.
The wallets team in particular, plays a crucial role in enabling Bittrex to offer customers access to new, exciting blockchain projects while securing their assets.
- Collaborate with blockchain partners to install, configure, and maintain software services for Bittrex’s wallet system
- Quickly diagnose and resolve service issues to keep wallets online and responsive
- Monitor the health of blockchain networks to protect customer funds
- Resolve customer issues with accessing funds in their wallets
- Influence and assist Bittrex development teams in automating wallet operations tasks to improve efficiency
- Provide feedback to software developers for improving reliability and supportability of our wallets
- Define and document internal processes to improve repeatability and efficiency of wallet operations
- 2+ years of experience in a System Administrator or software operations role
- Experience maintaining software systems on Linux (or Unix-variant) OSes; includes use of GNU tools, shell scripts, etc
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL queries
Greater consideration will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate the following skills:
- Understanding of cryptographic security fundamentals
- Understanding of blockchain technologies, peer networking, smart contracts, etc
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.