Bitwala offers the world’s first all-in-one platform combining a regular bank account, crypto wallets, and seamless Bitcoin & Ethereum trading options. Our customers can easily buy and sell Bitcoin & Ether – whether online or mobile – with fast liquidity directly from their bank account.
Customers in all 31 countries of the European Economic Area can access the benefits of a German bank account. Euro deposits up to €100,000 are protected by the German deposit guarantee scheme. Moreover, the account comes with a free debit Mastercard that can be used for contactless payments and free withdrawals at 40 million ATMs and POS’ worldwide.
Bitwala makes it possible to manage your cryptocurrencies and your everyday Euro expenses from a single account – and our customers want your help! We have extensive opportunities for you to grow and shape the future with your ideas. Most importantly, your insights and learnings on the job will help us to grow the first blockchain-driven banking service.
- Become an expert in the crypto, financial services, and blockchain world
- Support Bitwala customers via a variety of communication channels (email, chat, telephone, social media) and inform them about our products and services
- Take responsibility to ensure that every customer contact runs smoothly and customer satisfaction comes first
- Write articles for the Help Center and help with the translation
- Be right in the middle when new internal processes are created and tested so that innovation and customer satisfaction continue to be capitalized
- You are a strong problem solver and an even better communicator
- A grammar loving German speaker (native level) and you even speak English just as good
- You noticed the mistake in the previous point right away
- Aware of what bitcoin is and might even HODL
- A fan of “Beauty lies in the details” and work well under pressure
- Not interested in working in a call center but rather in mission control / the club of excellence
- Empathic and passionate about high-quality service
- A professional, responsible, well-organized and independent individual
- Flexible in terms of working hours (some shifts, nothing dodgy)
- You worked in a FinTech, blockchain company or a neo-bank before
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Get upfront experience working and pioneering the future of Fintech
- Learning and Development opportunities, taking ownership and responsibilities
- Working in a small group of very talented and experienced people where you can have your say and make the difference
- Flexible working from the office or remote
- Fresh fruit, snacks and drinks to keep you happy and healthy
- We love to be social and therefore offer many different events for our team: workout classes (HIT/Yoga), TGIFs and regular team events
- Discounts on Urban Sports Club, other gyms and a wide range of lifestyle brands.