Qualifications Bachelors Degree
A successful and growing global developer and publisher of mobile products, Animoca Brands, with offices in Hong Kong, Canada, Finland and Argentina is seeking a BLOCKCHAIN APP DEVELOPER to be based at its Hong Kong headquarters, or to work remotely.
For the right candidate, the company can sponsor an Employment Visa.
You will work closely with the rest of the Engineering Team as we revolutionise the gaming experience by using Blockchain to transform our content, making it player-owned and player-driven.
Working with global brands such as Formula 1, Thomas & Friends, Beast Quest, Garfield, Astro Boy and many more – we are building games, worlds and experiences where players own the content, form the economy, and shape the stories. The next design paradigm and play experience is just waiting to be discovered.
We’re looking to connect with people who share this excitement. People who believe in Blockchain technology and are looking forward to bringing this new, evolving platform to tomorrow’s players.
- Develop and deploy secure blockchain back-ends, such as blockchain networks and related tooling and scripts to support the different operational needs;
- Develop and deploy different types of Smart Contracts including tokens, marketplaces, escrow contracts and game mechanics. Provide the highest level of reliability with contract codes 100% tested;
- Stay up to date with the latest standardisation efforts, best practices and security updates
- Experience with Flow and Solidity Smart-Contracts development and deployment
- Programming proficiency with at least one object-oriented language, preferably with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience using Git and collaborative tools
- Unit-Testing and Continuous Integration processes experience
- In-depth understanding of all the technical aspects of Blockchains, including scalability solutions
- Strong experience with UNIX systems (Linux) and cloud infrastructures (AWS, GCP, etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.