BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are looking for a Financial Operations Analyst to join us as we continue to build out our middle and back office team. This is a junior role with room to grow, and an opportunity to get your foot in the door at an up-and-coming fintech firm that prioritizes every employee’s professional development.
- Review client crypto & cash transactions from the BlockFi platform
- Support operations and finance teams in building out BlockFi financial product suite
- Contract and file management
- Support the implementation of new processes for operational excellence as our platform grows
- Provide cross-functional support to enable effective communication and collaboration in operational aspects of the business
- Highly detail oriented
- Comfortable in Excel/Google Sheets
- Curious and eager to learn
- Scrappy can-do attitude
- Experience with financial operations and math a plus
- The ability to problem solve and drive efficiency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $48 MM of Series A and B funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee