What is BlockFi?
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
About the Team and Role
BlockFi is looking for a Senior Manager of Product Marketing to champion the voice of the customer when developing and marketing our products. You will ensure the right customers are getting the right messages about the right products through the right channels at the right time. You will partner with teams like Product, Growth Marketing, Creative, and Customer Insights & Research, ultimately increasing product adoption and brand awareness of BlockFi around the world.
You will showcase an understanding of product strategy, growth tactics, research scoping, go to market planning and execution, and cross functional coordination. Your orientation toward strategic thinking, exceptional communication, and deep empathy for our clients will serve a global community of all backgrounds.
You are a seasoned yet nimble individual with a proven ability to execute, build scalable processes and systems within high-growth organizations.
The ideal candidate will have the following experiences and abilities:
- 6+ years of experience in Product Marketing, Product Management, Growth Marketing, or Head of Marketing roles
- Define the target audience for your product and segment the population based on fundamental research
- Drive go-to-market strategies, including targeting, segmentation, product positioning, value propositions, creative messaging, marketing channels, and budgets
- Work with Analytics to clearly define and measure the customer journey, customer engagement, and hero metrics that align with positive outcomes for customers and the business
- Have deep empathy and clearly articulate customer pain points through qualitative and quantitative research, and develop product and marketing solutions that meet those needs
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is represented in every customer facing product and marketing interaction
- Partner with Customer Success to intake client feedback and incorporate into product and marketing roadmaps
- Exceptional communication skills, you can communicate clearly and effectively across all stakeholders
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment with diverse priorities
- Experience with fintech and/or cryptocurrency consumer brands is strongly preferred
- BA/BS degree; MBA a plus
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
To read more about our mission and values, check out our company website.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other and enjoy the work we do – so should you!