Blockfolio is seeking a talented, passionate, and dedicated Director of Customer Support. Your general responsibility will be to ensure that the users of Blockfolio are always impressed by every interaction they have with the support team in resolving their support issues. Your role is to provide superb customer service by leading, developing, and motivating the customer service team, developing loyalty programs, and creating customer satisfaction goals. Ideally, you’ve worked to help companies scale in the past and understand the importance Customer Support plays in the overall user experience.
Candidates should have a metrics-focused mentality and demonstrated experience in building scalable support solutions and developing a strong customer support team. You will be creating support strategies, preparing performance reports/KPIs, training the support team, defining necessary support tool requirements, generating online help content, and evaluating user needs and adapting processes to ensure long term user satisfaction and retention. This role will report directly to the CEO at Blockfolio.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and support tool requirements to efficiently scale the team to meet growing demand
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department as well as respond to customer service issues in a timely manner
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and service statistics for you and the team to meet on a steady basis
- Create and maintain a detailed public knowledgebase of useful help content
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods
- Knowledgeable about basic cryptocurrency investing and trading
- Exposure to high-trafficked mobile apps. Worked at a finance, social media, or technology company.
- Experience working at a fast-paced startup environment, ideally within finance, social media, or technology domains.
- Able to work from Los Angeles, California