Reports to: Manager, Product Management, USA
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the EOSIO Core Technology team in Blacksburg, Virginia. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process from articulating vision to documenting detailed technical requirements for the EOSIO Blockchain protocol and the supporting tool sets.
- Work with the Product team to align product scope and user requirements with Block.one’s corporate strategy.
- Prepare business and functional requirements documents, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- Assist with maintaining product backlogs.
- Assist with product feature research.
- Prioritize and communicate feature details and user stories to development teams.
- Clarify requirement details for developers, designers, and other teams.
- Perform acceptance testing, ensuring that developed software meets requirements.
- Work with product and engineering to prioritize and track bugs.
- Become familiar with internal documentation, designs, and product tools.
- Participate in planning ceremonies with the product team, developers, architects, and stakeholders.
- Produce written progress reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology discipline with 3+ years experience working in related roles
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly expanding industry and marketplace.
- Work independently with minimal guidance on tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to bring a hypothesis-led problem solving approach to complex issues.
- Experience with user stories and product development processes.
- Familiarity with web development software platforms, e.g. Jira and GitHub.
Block.one is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, protected veterans, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Block.one is a global software company specializing in high performance blockchain software. Its flagship product EOSIO is a free, open-source protocol designed to bring speed, scalability, and ease of use to the secure and transparent fundamentals of distributed databases. Block.one invests in companies, projects, and developers around the world leveraging EOSIO technology through its EOS VC initiative.