Reports to:Director, Information Technology, USA
We’re seeking an experienced Systems Administration Manager to join our high performing team and use his or her technological skills to make us more efficient. As a leader on our team, you will provide oversight, direction and leadership necessary for the day-to-day and continuous administration, monitoring, and compliance of corporate networks and application systems. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth
- Manage the IT systems administration team and work with additional internal and external resources to deliver projects and daily tasks.
- Propose hardware and/or software solutions to create efficiencies or to meet project needs.
- Day to day technical owner of all internal-facing cloud infrastructure, platforms, applications and services.
- Oversee implementation and maintenance of identity management platform.
- Ensure that SaaS application configurations meet best practices and align with internal security needs.
- Handle enterprise mobility management configuration standards.
- Handle AV, video conferencing and phone systems.
- Maintain a high level of network reliability and availability in all corporate offices.
- Serve as project owner for all systems administration projects.
- Serve as a senior technical resource to support all advanced system projects.
- Provide guidance and define priorities for staff and resources.
- Assist with defining, implementing and ensuring system IT and security compliance with company needs.
- Contribute to the maturity of IT service management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years Technical Management experience and 7+ years proven experience in a Systems Administrator role
- Strong experience managing projects – Agile / Scrum experience desirable, including knowledge of PM tools and methodologies
- Experience with cloud computing such as AWS or GCP, VMWare virtualization, Virtual Desktops, VMWare Workstation One, Jamf, Meraki, Okta, ServiceNow, Github
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to produce technical documentation
- Willingness to both lead and participate in technical projects
- PMP, CAPM, CSM or ITIL V4 certifications
Block.one is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, protected veterans, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Block.one is a global software company specializing in high performance blockchain software. Its flagship product EOSIO is a free, open-source protocol designed to bring speed, scalability, and ease of use to the secure and transparent fundamentals of distributed databases. Block.one invests in companies, projects, and developers around the world leveraging EOSIO technology through its EOS VC initiative.