Blockstack is software for a user-owned internet. It’s the easiest way to build decentralized apps that can scale. Core protocols for Blockstack are developed as open-source and there are 400+ independent apps on the network.
Blockstack PBC is a leading entity within the Stacks Ecosystem, advancing the initial research and development of the Stacks Blockchain and developer tools for decentralized applications. The mission of the open-source community and broader ecosystem is to provide software for a user owned internet that returns online data ownership to developers and consumers.
Blockstack PBC was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in New York City with employees and contractors in Canada, Europe, and Asia, Blockstack PBC is funded and backed by more than $75 million from Union Square Ventures, Y Combinator, Lux Capital, Winklevoss Capital, Naval Ravikant, and many more. More info here.
We are seeking a Head of Developer Growth to lead our growth efforts, lead and mentor our growth team, and sit on our executive team. Our previous Head of Growth was on our founding team and we’ve partnered with him to launch a Blockstack-powered spinout that we are funding.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead all growth efforts for our developer platform.
- Report to our CEO and sit on our executive team.
- Plan, implement, and optimize growth strategies against measurable KPIs.
- Hire, mentor, and coach a team of marketers, growth hackers, and community managers.
- Optimize our online and live touch-points and media to increase developer adoption.
What We’re Looking For:
- Track record of launching and growing developer platforms
- Experience hiring, managing, and mentoring growth teams.
- Experience marketing novel, and/or open source, technologies directly to developers.
- Blockchain or cryptocurrency experience is a bonus.
- Expertise in using data and experimentation to uncover the best growth tactics and optimize them against KPIs.
- Adapt, execute, and lead in rapidly evolving startup environment.
Benefits & Perks:
- Company equity and Stacks(STX) tokens–STX is the native cryptocurrency of the Blockstack network
- Remote workers can expense co-working spaces
- An annual $1,200 budget for learning and development stipend
- $1000 per year of charity donation matching to an organization of your choosing
- Daily lunch (even if you’re remote!)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Family-Friendly health benefits
- Free life and disability insurance
- Health and dependent care (FSA)
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401k with 3% match
- Your choice of technical setup and equipment
- Public Benefit Corporation on a mission to build a user-owned internet
- Code released as open-source and patents released with patent pledge
- Remote first team with HQ in New York City
- $75M total raised. $23M from first ever SEC qualified token offering in the U.S.
- 8,000 + active developers and enthusiasts in the community• 400+ apps launched on Blockstack
- Work alongside leading PHD experts in computing
Blockstack PBC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply cares about building a diverse team. Blockstack PBC is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Please note that benefits vary by country, the ones shown above are for our full time U.S. based employees. Benefit information for non-US based positions will be provided to individuals who interview for those roles.