Blockstack is looking for a Lead Brand Designer to own all branded communications within the Blockstack ecosystem.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to rebrand the Blockstack ecosystem, and unify our branded assets across various products, campaigns, and web properties, such as: Blockstack.org, Stackstoken.com, App.co, Blockstack explorer,
What you’ll do:
• Lead a generalized rebrand of the Blockstack ecosystem.
• Lead continuous upgrades and redesign of our key web properties.
• Partner with our CEO, growth, and marketing teams to produce campaigns, presentations, and live event materials.
• Partner with our product team to unify branding across our applications.
• Own concept through production for all branded communications.
What we’re looking for:
• Design leader with experience from industry leading technology startups.
• History of collaborating with founders, product designers, growth experts, and engineers.
• Experience leading rebrand efforts and implementing design systems.
• Advanced writing skills and micro-copy expertise.
• Experience working with an asynchronous, remote team.
• 8+ years professional experience.
•Branding experience with decentralized ecosystems or crypto currencies.
Benefits & Perks:
• Equity and Stacks tokens (STX – are the native token of the Blockstack computing network)
• Remote workers can expense co-working spaces
• An annual $1,200 budget for learning and development
• Daily lunch (even if you’re remote!)
• Paid time off & Unlimited sick days
• 100% paid gold level health benefits, including vision and dental with no deductible
• Free life and disability insurance
• Health and dependent care(FSA)
• Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave
• Pre-tax commuter benefits
• 401k with 3% match
• Your choice of technical setup and equipment
• Public Benefit Corporation on a mission to enable an secure and private decentralized internet which will benefit all internet users: Blockstack Source Code
• Remote first team with HQ in New York City
• $75 total raised. $23M from first ever SEC qualified token offering in the U.S.
• 8,000 + active developers and enthusiasts in the community
• 300+ apps launched on Blockstack
• Work alongside leading PHD experts in computing