Qualifications No qualifications
Perpetual Protocol’s mission is to simplify and make financial products accessible to everybody (and not just a few select elite or institutional players). We are the leading decentralised perpetual futures exchange, having been live for around 6 months and facilitated over 12 billion dollars in trading volume.
We are looking for someone as a business development associate to help us supercharge our growth. If you are fascinated by cryptocurrency and the future of finance, joining Perpetual Protocol will put you at the forefront of a global trend that may be the most important in our lifetimes.
In this role, the candidate will be primarily responsible for building our token listing pipeline with a focus on Europe and Asia. Relationship building and management will be a core capability of this role. Some responsibilities may include:
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with existing or new partners
- Assist with business development initiatives in collaboration with multiple cross-functional teams, including Strategy, Corporate Development, Product, Engineering, and Legal
- Maintain accountability; deliver successful outcomes with measurable results
- Identify emerging industry trends and leverage this information to inform our corporate strategy
We are looking for individuals in the following regions:
- Have a good understanding of the DeFi space and are excited about the future of Blockchain technologies
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Nice to Have
- Prior trading experience
- Prior business development or sales experience