Please note, all positions at Cake require relevant experience unless otherwise stated. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
In less than a year’s time, Cake has become one of the most well known platforms for helping customers to get cashflow for their cryptocurrencies in the most transparent way.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the blockchain industry and help to shape behaviour on how people are dealing with their finances in the crypto and blockchain world?
We are strong believers in the potential of DeFi, and we are working everyday to push the boundaries of DeFi and Bitcoin.We work independently, take ownership of our jobs, and are passionate about making a real impact in the world we live in.
For this position we are considering remote candidates and candidates who are based locally in Singapore. Please consider adding our email domain, cakedefi.com, to your whitelist as email responses to your applications might otherwise be filtered into your “promos” folder.
About the role
We are looking for a true Communications and PR rockstar, an experienced marketing expert to flexibly lead our marketing and PR activities touching regions in all corners of the globe.
As Head of Communications/PR Specialist you have to have experience with strategy and global PR Ops ideally focussing on APAC and the European market. If you have already worked on PR campaigns or in PR agencies with a tech side to it, it’s a definite plus.
As a role with a lot of exposure, you will have the big opportunity to be a part of the most exciting announcements and building relationships with the biggest news outlets, shaping the future of the company and the industry.
- Manage, expand and maintain the company’s public image including the writing of press releases, blog posts and propagation to media outlets.
- Build rapport with local and international tech, finance, and crypto related media, both traditional and digital in our key markets.
- Select appropriate media according to respective strategic purposes and coordinate media events and interviews to increase positive exposure.
- Monitor and execute important events, with special emphasis on media relations and cooperation.
- Maintain an understanding of our key region’s relevant news, trends and communities.
- Manage, expand and maintain investor relationships.
- Minimum of 3~5+ years of professional PR or media experience;
- At least business level proficiency in English and German, both written and spoken. Strong in communications and language expression capability.
- Strong comprehension ability in finance and technology related topics.
- Passion and experience in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is a strong plus.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in media interaction and relationship development.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Journalism and other relevant major.
Why work with Cake
• Do something with purpose; Be a part of the future that will shape on how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International, diverse work environment and flat hierarchy
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, unlimited discretionary leave, casual work attire