You’re a self-starter. You believe in tackling the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult problems. You’re comfortable with the unknown and understand that startup life means that you’re going to be wearing multiple hats. And that’s what motivates you.
You’re accountable and obsessed with improvement, both in yourself and in others.You’re up to the challenge of building a world-class company that aims to be the infrastructure for more secure software for all.
About the Company:
CertiK leads blockchain security by securing smart contracts and blockchains with cutting-edge Formal Verification technology. Founded by Computer Science professors ofYale University and Columbia University, CertiK has audited and secured over $5B in assets ,including many of the world’s top blockchain projects.
The research efforts of CertiK have received grants from IBM and the Ethereum Foundation, and notable blockchain investors include Binance Labs, Bitmain, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, and NEO Global Capital, among others.
- Understand, analyze and audit quarterly financial reports to prove correctness
- Assist in producing and recording budget data and analysis for each business unit
- Collaborate with business development team to bookkeep financial deal transactions
- Oversee the daily activities of the syndicated transaction in administrative agent capacity
- Assist in ad hoc projects, reporting and analysis
- Current enrolled in a Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields in a top university
- Strong quantitative, financial reporting, and budget management skills
- Detail oriented
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform independently
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines