You’re a self-starter. You believe in tackling the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult problems.
You’re comfortable with the unknown and understand that #startuplife means that you’re going to be wearing multiple hats. And that’s what motivates you. You’re accountable and obsessed with improvement, both in yourself and in others.
You’re up to the challenge of building a world-class company that aims to be the infrastructure for more secure software for all.
About the Company:
CertiK leads blockchain security by securing smart contracts and blockchains with cutting-edge Formal Verification technology.
Founded by Computer Science professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK has audited and secured over $5B in assets, including many of the world’s top blockchain projects.
The research efforts of CertiK have received grants from IBM and the Ethereum Foundation, and notable blockchain investors include Binance Labs, Bitmain, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, and NEO Global Capital, among others.
About the Role:
The primary responsibility of this role is for CertiK blockchain related products. CertiK’s blockchain aims to provide an end-to-end blockchain security ecosystem, where security and correctness are ensured at each layer of the blockchain infrastructure.
This includes off-chain and cross-chain protocol, smart contract, programming language and compiler, smart contract execution, blockchain consensus, and OS & Storage system.
- Design graphic assets for campaigns, product launches, and enhancements CertiK website.
- Create engaging illustrations and icons for use across website, social media, email, and more.
- Execute day-to-date editorial projects like email newsletter, pitch deck, banner, and user manuals, for both print and digital.
- Own social media posts, icons, illustrations, and decks for marketing and sales teams.
- Work closely with Junior UI/UX Designer and Project Manager, part of the Brand Marketing Team, to deliver on business and creative goals.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong empathy for the end user.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with Sketch• Experience with Zeplin or Figma (or similar).
- Highly collaborative and easy to work with.
- Comfortable with (but not always obedient to) design critiques.
- You use stakeholder feedback to improve, but also defend your ideas when necessary•
- You can quickly switch contexts and meet tight deadlines without losing fidelity.
- (Bonus) Email design experience
- (Bonus) HTML/CSS skills
- (Bonus) eCommerce and/or B2B web design experience