The Communications team at Chainalysis is made up of public relations experts, trained economists, and skilled writers who leverage data-driven insights to demonstrate that Chainalysis knows the most about what’s happening on blockchains. We’re vibrant storytellers who produce cutting-edge original research that has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, Reuters, Bloomberg, and more.
The Communications Manager is great at collaborating with our team and managing agency resources to juggle a regular editorial calendar, breaking news, media relations, and responsibilities like briefing our executives for interviews and driving thought-leadership campaigns. We measure success by top tier media coverage, blog traffic, webinar and event attendance, and new customer leads generated.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Managed two major thought leadership campaigns and many smaller projects
- Developed close relationships with key business, finance and tech journalists at major publications in the mainstream media and cryptocurrency-specific news outlets and secured top-tier coverage across print, online, and broadcast media
- Expanded our media relations globally, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region, through a rigorous RFP process to onboard PR agencies, building relationships with local reporters and media outlets, and utilizing region-specific channels to reach new prospects
- Seized and successfully leveraged opportunities with the media around breaking news related to cryptocurrency regulation, market news, or criminal activity
- Systematically tested new channels to reach audiences who don’t know us yet
- Scaled internal communication strategies as the company grows in headcount and remote-working continues
A background like this helps:
- You’ve previously worked in Communications + PR with some degree of autonomy at an agency or in an in-house corporate environment
- You have impeccable grammar and writing skills and can edit existing material to reflect the company’s brand voice
- A degree in the Liberal Arts, Marketing, or Communications helps, but isn’t required
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions detect and track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. We can’t wait to meet you.