Vibrant storytellers and Chainalysis evangelists, our Marketing team leverages cutting-edge research, real customer success stories and the infinite possibilities in-between to drive expansion around the world. We’re the connectors and facilitators for key-players in the cryptocurrency industry.
The Event Marketing Specialist is great at collaborating with our team and managing concurrent marketing events, partner marketing initiatives, and localized content campaigns across their region. We measure success by content engagement, webinar and event attendance, and new customer leads generated.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Our team has hosted 150+ valuable virtual and in-person events yielding new leads and relationships
- You’ve cultivated strong relationships with members of the EMEA team at Chainalysis as well as external vendors resulting in the ability to project manage internal and external team members and execute on successful marketing initiatives
- You can independently coordinate the on-site execution of events, trainings, and tradeshows (once travel is resumed)
- You can quickly compile and report on key metrics determining campaign success
- You’ve been able to oversee translations for our international events
- You have been able to help streamline partner program processes including managing profiles and keeping track of partner events and content
- You’ve systematically tested new channels to reach audiences who don’t know us yet
A background like this helps:
- Event marketing experience, preferably in the B2B tech space
- Experience in event management, including speaker and partner management, venue management, production coordination, vendor management, and contract negotiation
- You have a background in events (as that will be the primary focus of the role) but an interest in growing into partner marketing, localizing content and other general marketing initiatives is a must.
- Exceptional attention to detail, deadlines, and KPIs
- Ability to keep track of and manage multiple marketing campaigns at once
- Self-starter and ability to work independently, but unafraid to ask for help when needed
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency industry or an interest in learning more about it
- French, German or Spanish language skills are a bonus
- Willingness to travel up to 50% in-region depending on COVID circumstances
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.