Our Technical Solutions team understands high-level business strategy and how to translate that into technical requirements for our customers – and we love figuring out ways to stretch the limits of what is technically possible. Our job is to provide technical leadership and guidance to our users during their Chainalysis deployments and integrations.
Heavy on both technical and business skills, Sales Engineers are technical experts in external user discussions and customer champions in internal engineering discussions. We measure success by the quality and ease of customer integrations and our time-to-live.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve directly impacted some of Chainalysis’ most strategic customers around the world by building customer-specific solutions for the deployment and integration of our products.
- The technical and engineering teams at our customers view you as a trusted advisor on technical challenges from high-level architecture to code implementation.
- Thanks to your feedback, our product and engineering teams have added new features and improved existing capabilities.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve worked directly with law enforcement and public sector customers as a consultant, account executive, sales engineer, solutions architect, customer success manager, or similar role at a B2B software company
- You’ve built custom deployment plans for other SaaS products
- You may have a technical generalist background, but are comfortable with REST API integrations, SQL databases, Kubernetes/Docker/containerization of applications, and are always interested in learning more.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math helps, but isn’t required
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.