All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
In this leadership position sitting on our executive team, you will work directly with our CEO and CMO to own the scaling of our sales team and help grow the adoption of Chainlink’s leading blockchain technology across DeFi, decentralized insurance, blockchain gaming, and other decentralized application verticals.
You’ll work directly with global enterprises, data providers, and government offices looking to adopt Chainlink.
In recognition of its criticality to our organization, an above-market executive compensation package is on offer for this role.
- Develop and implement a sales process and tooling for scaling up the amount of top smart contract/blockchain teams that use Chainlink
- Build, grow, and own the Sales organization at Chainlink Labs
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for getting industry-leading enterprises to use Chainlink in their existing architecture and for the creation of new smart contract products
- Provide post-sales account management to nurture and support our user base
- Build a world-class sales and BD pipeline; executing effectively on each phase of the process
- Close deals in collaboration with colleagues from legal, engineering, marketing and product
- Identify, negotiate, and sign deals with new partners ranging from emerging startups to multi-billion dollar organizations
- 8+ years of experience in business development, partnerships, and sales for a high performing internet/technology company
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better; an understanding of the blockchain ecosystem is a plus
- Exceptional track record of closing both large and small partnerships in the technology industry as well as data sales to financial product sectors
- Experience building and running a structured sales and BD process at a growing technology company
- Skilled at communicating with senior executive / C-suite client stakeholders at large multinational companies
- Impressive deal-making track record of developing, negotiating, and signing industry-leading deals
- Proven track record of building and managing high-performing BD and sales teams
- Ability to travel for meetings, conferences, and events (estimated 20-30%)
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world’s largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.